Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day one...stuff I forgot

I tried desperately to remain organized but just had too much crap. The last 15 minutes before I had to leave I ended up throwing stuff into bags. Today, I realized what I forgot: all my mapping pens and tools, calculator, whiskey flasks and funnel, and colored pencils. The suckie part is I had all the stuff lined up on my desk. Hmmm...I wonder if I can get my daughter to send me the stuff. Luckily we can receive UPS and regular mail here.

Tip #1 Pack a week ahead of time and use a check list.

What did we do today? Lots of milling about waiting to get here. Once here we had an orientation and a small assignment: map the field camp area and wrte up an environmental assessment. Pretty cool stuff.

I am so damn tired...woke up at 4am this morning.

No comments: